1. This section contains information on how MAURIZIO RELLA manages the processing of user data on shakeragency.com.
2. This information is also valid for the purposes of Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, Code regarding the protection of personal data, and for the purposes of Article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data for persons interacting with Shaker Agency and can be found at:
3. The information is provided only for Shakeragency.com and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links contained therein.
4. The purpose of this document is to provide information on the methods, timing and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when connecting to the Shakeragency.com web pages, regardless of the purposes of the connection, according to Italian and European legislation.
5. The information may undergo changes due to the introduction of new rules in this regard, therefore the user is invited to periodically check this page.
6. If the user is under the age of 16, pursuant to article 8, c.1 of EU regulation 2016/679, he/she must legitimize his/her consent through the authorization of his/her parents or guardians.
II – DATA PROCESSING
1 – Data Controller
1. The data controller is the physical or legal person, public authority, service or other body that, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal data. They also deal with security profiles.
2. With regards to this website, the data controller is Maurizio Rella, and for any clarification or exercise of the user’s rights, he may be contacted at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2 – Data Processor
1. The data processor is the physical or legal person, public authority, service or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the data controller.
2. Pursuant to Article 28 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, upon the appointment of the data controller, the data processor of the Shakeragency.com site is Maurizio Rella.
3 – Data processing location
1. The processing of data generated by the use of Shakeragency.com takes place at Via Pietro Colletta, 22, 70124 Bari BA
In case of necessity, the data connected to the newsletter service can be processed by the data processor or subjects appointed for this purpose at the relevant office.
III – COOKIES
1 – Type of Cookies
2. A cookie consists of a reduced set of data transferred to the user’s browser from a web server and can only be read by the server that made the transfer. This is not an executable code and does not transmit viruses.
3. Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable information will not be stored. If you want, you can prevent the saving of some or all cookies. However, in this case the use of the site and the services offered could be compromised. To proceed without changing the options related to cookies, simply continue browsing.
The following are the types of cookies this site uses:
2 – Technical cookies
1. There are many technologies used to store information on the user’s computer, which are then collected by sites. Among these, the best known and used are HTML cookies. They are used for navigation and to facilitate access and use of the site by the user. They are necessary for the transmission of communications on the electronic network or the supplier to provide the service requested by the client.
2. The settings to manage or disable cookies may vary depending on the internet browser used. In any case, the user can manage or request to disable or cancel cookies, modifying the settings of his/her internet browser. Disabling can slow down or prevent access to some parts of the site.
3. The use of technical cookies allows the secure and efficient use of the site.
4. Cookies that are inserted in the browser and retransmitted by Google Analytics or the statistics service of bloggers or similar are technical only if used for the purpose of optimizing the site directly from the owner of the site, who can collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, the same rules apply for Analytics cookies, in terms of information and consent, as for technical cookies.
5. From the point of view of duration, we can distinguish temporary session cookies, which are deleted automatically at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and thus avoid logging in on every page visited from permanent cookies that remain active in the user’s PC until expiry or cancellation by the user.
6. Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access to and to remain in the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
7. They are not stored permanently but only for the duration of the navigation until the browser is closed and disappear therein. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server necessary to allow the safe and efficient exploration of the site.
3 – Third-party cookies
1. In relation to the origin, we distinguish the cookies sent to the browser directly from the site you are visiting and those of third parties sent to your computer from other sites and not from the one you are visiting.
2. Persistent cookies are often third-party cookies.
3. The majority of third-party cookies consist of tracking cookies used to identify online behaviour, understand the user’s interests and then customize advertising.
4. Third-party analytical cookies may be installed. They are sent from the domains of the aforementioned third parties external to the site.
5. Third-party analytical cookies are used to detect information on user behaviour on Shakeragency.com. The survey takes place anonymously, in order to monitor the performance and improve the usability of the site. Third-party profiling cookies are used to create profiles relating to users, in order to propose advertising messages in line with the choices expressed by the users.
6. The use of these cookies is governed by the rules set by the third parties themselves, therefore, users are invited to read the privacy policies and indications to manage or disable the cookies published on the related web pages.
4 – Profiling cookies
1. Profiling cookies are those that create profiles related to the user and are used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user while using the Internet.
2. When these types of cookies are used, the user must give explicit consent.
3. Article 22 of EU Regulation 2016/679 and Article 122 of the Code on data protection will apply.
IV – PROCESSED DATA
1 – Data processing mode
1. Like all websites, this site also makes use of log files in which information collected in an automated manner is kept during user visits. The information collected could be the following:
– internet protocol (IP) address
– type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site
– name of the Internet service provider (ISP)
– date and time of visit
– web page of origin (referral) and exit of the visitor
– possibly the number of clicks.
2. The above information is processed in an automated form and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, and for security reasons. This information will be processed according to the legitimate interests of the holder.
3. For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may possibly also include personal data such as IP address, which could be used, in accordance with applicable laws, in order to block attempts at damage to the site itself or to cause damage to other users, or in any case harmful or criminal activities. Such data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the protection of the site and its users, such information will be treated according to the legitimate interests of the owner.
5. The information that users of the site opt to make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any liability regarding any violation of laws. It is up to the user to verify that they have permission to enter personal data of third parties or contents protected by national and international standards.
2 – Purposes of data processing
1. The data collected by this site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the activities specified, and in any case no longer than 1 YEAR.
2. The data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the previously indicated end.
3 – User provided data
1. As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of emails to the addresses indicated on this website entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
2. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site prepared for particular services on request.
4 – Browser configuration support
1. The user can also manage cookies through the settings of his/her browser. However, deleting cookies from your browser may remove the preferences you have set for the site.
2. For further information and support you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
– Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
– Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
– Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/
– Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
– Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
5 – Plugin Social Network
2. The collection and use of information obtained by the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of social networks, please refer to:
6 – I plugin analytics (statistics)
For statistical purposes, this site uses the GOOGLE ANALYTICS tool made available by google.com. Data collection and use of information is available at this link: https://www.google.com/intl/it_ALL/analytics/learn/privacy.html
V. USER RIGHTS
1. Article 13, paragraph 2 of EU Regulation 2016/679 lists user rights.
2. The Shakeragency.com website therefore intends to inform the user about the existence of:
– the right of the interested party to ask the holder for access to personal data (Article 15 EU Regulation), its updating [Article 7, paragraph 3, letter a) of Legislative Decree 196/2003], rectification (Article 16 EU Regulation), integration [Article 7, paragraph 3, letter a) of the Legislative Decree 196/2003) or the limitation of processing that concerns it (Article 18 EU Regulation] or to oppose, for legitimate reasons, to its treatment (Article 21 EU Regulation), in addition to the right to data portability (Article 20 EU Regulation)
– the right to request cancellation (Article 17 EU Regulation), transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including the retention of that which is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data have been collected or subsequently processed [Article 7, paragraph 3, letter b) of Legislative Decree 196/2003]
– the right to obtain confirmation that the operations of updating, rectification, integration of data, cancellation, blocking of data, and transformation have been brought to the attention, including as regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or diffused, except in the case where this fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right [Article 7, paragraph 3, letter c) of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003]
3. Requests can be sent to the data controller, without formalities or, alternatively, using the model provided by the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, or by sending an email to: email@example.com or by accessing the section PRIVACY CENTER, present as a link in the site footer.
4. If the processing is based on Article 6, paragraph 1, letter a) – express consent to use – or on Article 9, paragraph 2, letter a) – express consent to the use of genetic, biometric, health-related data revealing religious beliefs, philosophical or union membership, revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions – the user has the right to revoke consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to the revocation.
5. Moreover, in the event of violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority responsible for monitoring processing in the Italian State.
6. For a more in-depth examination of user rights , see articles 15 and ss. of the 2016/67 EU Regulation and Article 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.Per una disamina più approfondita dei diritti che Le competono, si vedano gli artt. 15 e ss. del Regolamento UE 2016/679 e l’art. 7 del D.Lgs. 196/2003.
VI – DATA TRANSFER TO NON-EU COUNTRIES
1. This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union. In particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) through social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized and strictly regulated by Article 45, paragraph 1 of EU Regulation 2016/679, for which no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
2. Data will never be transferred to non-member states that do not comply with the conditions set out in Article 45 and its subsections of the EU Regulation.
VII. SECURITY FOR DATA PROVIDED
1. This site processes the data of users in a lawful and correct manner, adopting the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. Processing is carried out using IT and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
2. In some cases, in addition to the owner, employees involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as suppliers of third-party technical services, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) may have access to the data.
VIII. MODIFICATIONS TO THIS DOCUMENT
1. This document, published on:
2. It may be subject to changes or updates. In the case of significant changes and updates, these will be reported with appropriate notifications to users.
3. Previous versions of the document will still be available on this page.
4. The document was updated on 23/05/2018 to comply with the relevant regulations, and in particular in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679.